The Miracle Of Anti Aging Diet revealed.
A Proper Diet Can Help Anti-Aging
Over centuries mankind has been searching for the fountain of youth. While this is nothing more than a fantasy the goal behind the search is partly obtainable. We can hold back our youthful appearance with the new technological advances we have at our disposal today. When you hear the phrase ‘You Are What You Eat’ it really rings true according to our modern knowledge and lifestyles.
Eating Better the secret of anti aging diet
Just what does this mean? Does it mean cutting down on things that make us sick and unhealthy or older and less attractive? Does it mean cutting back on the salt and sugar or things that affect the skin and appearance? Do we eliminate some foods while maintaining others? It’s probably the main goal itself that will determine what type of diet we go on.
Foods That Help Anti-Aging
Any food that helps to boost our immune systems (containing phytochemicals) helps the anti-aging. Foods like strawberries, cranberries, and blueberries contain ‘phytochemicals’. You can find these types of foods at your local grocery store. However, for these particular foods to do their jobs properly they must have been ripened on the vine and picked with a 2-day period. You have the option of growing them yourself to ensure you get all the benefits they have to offer. They are known as being ‘super-foods’ and this following list of foods also falls into that category –
SUPERFOODS for anti aging diet:
Spirulina – This is a full plant-based protein that really helps to maintain our auto immune systems. It contains a trace mineral conetntt that assist with maintaining our blood sugar and brain functions.
1. Chlorelle – This small green algae is jam packed with carbohydrates, all of Vitamins C, E, B, enzymes, amino, and some rare trace minerals.
2. Broccoli Sprouts – Found at your local grocery store or health food store.
3. Sea Vegetables – Similar to seaweeds in appearance (kelp).
4. Soybeans – Used to make things like tofu and found at your local grocery store.
5. Flax Seeds – Rich in Omega-3 Fatty oils and good help for people with heart conditions you can find these at your local grocery store as well.
From this list above you can see how much of an important part your diet plays in your health. Just like plants and animals a healthy person will have a more ‘healthy appearance’ than something or someone who is suffering from poor health.